Nov 26, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is here again. I have so much to be thankful for this year.

Travis... He is the most supporting loving husband anyone could ask for. He is the true love of my life. He is my best friend.

Carsen... I have been blessed with the most wonderful baby boy. Carsen has been such a joy in my life. I never knew how much love a heart could feel. I'm thankful to being able to stay at home and spend every moment with him. I don't want to miss anything. 

My Dad...A year ago October the doctors told us he wouldn't make it 6 months. I loved seeing his face walk in the labor/delivery room the day his first grandson was born 9 months later. And everyday I have with him is a special day. He's a fighter.

My mom... The Rock of the family. She is there for my Dad everyday. Even though they are not married anymore, she is by his side through this fight against cancer. I can only hope I have an ounce of her strength. She is an amazing woman. Thanks Mom!

My Bothers and Sisters... We are close family. We love, we fight, we laugh, we sing, we dance. We are all in this together. They are my strength.

Tyler and Preston... I'm thankful to have them in my life. Even though they are my stepsons, I can't help to feel they are also my friends. 

Ulli and Larry... My "in-laws" We've been through a lot this year together. I'm thankful we have become closer and have a greater appreciation for each other. Love you guys!

My friends... I have been blessed with some great friends. I know they will be there for me through anything. I'm very lucky!

Here's a slide show I put together of the people I'm thankful for!


5 comments:

Mama Wolf said...

I'm thankful and praise God for you and your family. Love you! Mom

Lara said...

Wow, that was an awesome post. Great job! I'm very thankful to have you as my friend.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What a sweet post. I'm glad to have made the cut :) I'm thankful for you in my life!

Melissa Johnson said...

Awww, I made the list! I'm so loved! You are loved too! Miss you so much! Hugs and kisses to Carsen!

G'ma Ulli said...

Love it! We are thankful for you too! We can't wait to see the little guy. Miss you!