Jan 11, 2010

Chloe's Crib has FINALLY arrived.

We finally received Chloe's beautiful furniture. I'm super excited. Not sure yet which direction I want to decorate her room but it's a work in progress. I'll post more pictures when I'm done. I just wanted to share the crib construction process of Travis and Carsen. He wants to help Daddy with everything. Its so cute seeing them work together. He copies everything Travis does. And if he doesn't have the right tool, he'll improvise.

Carsen prepping the crib. Placing the screws where they need to go... He's so serious!

Taking a break to make sissy laugh!

"Dad... you do the bottom and I will do the top. I think they call this team work"

"These instructions are confusing..."

"Looking good Dad"

This video is so precious. I captured Carsen making Chloe laugh for the first time. He was super excited. Carsen just loves his little sister. It's amazing how they both have that immediate love for one another. They are each others world. She lights up every time he comes around to harass her.

5 comments:

kawalker15 said...

So cute. Did Carson grow a foot overnight? Man, he looks big. And, it looks like he has the Eskimo Kiss down pretty good too.

Melissa Johnson said...

That video is PRICELESS!!! Did I notice Chloe's BlaBla doll in the pics?!!

Heather said...

Just found your blog, so cute!! You have a beautiful family!

The Johnsons said...

Love the pictures and the video! SO sweet!!

Liz

lisaburgess27 said...

Hey Amanda! I just found your blog through Lauren's. Chloe is so cute!