Jul 8, 2010

The Wolf Family 4th of July

Well anytime the Wolf family comes in to town you know it's going to be a good time. I love seeing all my brothers and sisters (and mom of course)! Everyone had such a great time swimming, dancing, singing, and lets not leave out illegal fireworks (Chipper). Ha! Ha! Chloe and Carsen haven't seen the family in quite some time. Carsen loved hanging out with all the "dudes". Chloe just loves everything. Enjoy the pictures.


Little Miss 4th of July

I couldn't get Carsen to look at the Camera but here are my two cuties in their red, white and blue. And yes, she is standing without assistance in this picture. She's been doing it for quite some time now.


Ah the music. I have a VERY talented musical family. (although it skipped me) My oldest brother played the guitar while the family sat around and sang songs.

Travis are you telling Matt and Melissa this is the BEST red velvet cake EVER?

My bro's John and Daniel chilling....

Nothing like fun in the pool topped off with a glass of wine....

Carsens first sparkler with Uncle Chipper

Sidney and Chloe...

Uncle Vinny and Carsen

Someone loves blue Popsicles

My little mermaid...

I know this picture looks bad but really he was giving her a kiss on the head. LOL!

Tea time with Uncle Daniel. Silly Daniel!!

Carsen has some musical talents of his own. Here he is playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Mom you kept me out WAY too late. But we had FUN!!!!

3 comments:

lisaburgess27 said...

Ok...I can't believe she is standing on her own! That is amazing...she is going to be walking in no time. Looks like you had a great time with your family :)

Melissa Johnson said...

All those pics are adorable. I can't believe how big Carsen and (especially) Chloe are getting! I need to see them! Was that REALLY the best red velvet cake EVER?

Lara said...

Ok, first of all Sidney looks just like Peyton. That is scary how much they look alike. WOW. Second, that is a really good picture of you at the end. Thirdly, I'm upset that I didn't get to hang with the Wolf crew this time....Next time! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!