Sep 1, 2010

Storytime LIVE and a Date with Landry!!!

"We're your friends the Backyardigans...." "Wonder Pets we on our way to help a friend and save the day. We not to big and we're not to tough but when we work together we got the right stuff. GO WONDER PETS Yay!" These are the words I've been listening to for the last 2 years. I hear them in my sleep! A few months ago I saw a commercial on Nick Jr for the Story time Live Show and I knew it was time. Time for Carsen to see his first LIVE performance. And it was AWESOME!!! I love every moment we get to share together. I wasn't sure how his attention span would hold up during the performance but he did great. He sat in my lap the whole time but never took his eyes off the stage. We went with some friends of ours that live across the street from us. Sweet Landry was such a trooper. These two were the cutest kids EVER! They danced the night away... literally.


Carsen and Landry on the way in...

So sweet...

Waiting for the show to start...

Sweet smiles from Landry...

We met up with some old friends Brooke, Ava, Kellie and Jamie

Brooke is the BIGGEST Dora fan EVER!

Hanging out at intermission...

Carsen and Landry dancing at the end of the show. Super cuteness.

Carsen and Princess Dora....

Kylie and the kiddos...

2 comments:

The Winter Family said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! We miss you!

kawalker15 said...

They are too cute. The picture of them holding hands is sweet :)