Feb 14, 2011

Be My Valentine...


We had a fun Valentine's play date party today with our great friends. Thank you Stacie S. for opening your home. You did a fabulous job and everything was beautiful. It's so awesome to see all of our kids grow up together. Carsen and Chloe had a blast jumping in the bounce house, digging in the sand, "mowing the lawn", and eating all the sweet treats! Carsen especially had fun with his " latest" Valentine, Campbell. They were so cute together. I've haven't seen these two this friendly since their first meeting. LOL! They ate lunch together in the same chair and went for a little "car ride" upstairs. It was so cute! Meanwhile, Chloe was hanging out with the big boys doing her thing. She has no fear and that really scares me. It was a great day with my two little sweethearts!


My first little Valentine... Got to love this boy!

And then my second Valentine...

A sweet hug from big brother...



Having some fun with photo shop! Braydon was being a little tiger.

So Innocent...

Stacie and her little man Brody Bear

Carsen and Campbell having heart shaped PBJ's together.... being silly

On the "Car ride"..

This picture tells the story of my life and I'm sure Stacie's F's too. LOL!

1 comment:

Tamra Maddux said...

Love the additions to the pictures. Maybe I can get a tutorial! Looks like a great party!