Sep 22, 2008

Catch up time...




OK...I"m so sorry for not keeping up with this.   Carsen is now 16 weeks old.  He has already reached some major milestones. Social smiling and laughing, grabbing (especially my hair),  cooing constantly, and  wanting to put everything in his mouth. He really has a lot to say.  Last weekend he rolled over for the first time. Travis was in Scottsdale, AZ  for a veterinarian conference.  He missed it. :-( Lately, Carsen is wanting to stand.  He thinks this makes him a big boy. It's the cutest thing ever.  I just enjoy every minute with him. We are completely inseparable.  I'm going to try and be better at this. I'll try and update this once a week.  We are going home to Arkansas this weekend to spend time with my family.  I'll let you know how the trip goes.



No comments: