Sep 29, 2008

Home to Arkansas

We had a GREAT time in Arkansas last weekend. I was so excited Travis was able to go. He has never met that side of my family.  It  was a whole new experience for him.  It was good to see the family.  Carsen got to meet his Great Grandmother for the first time.  She's 81 and never looked better. I hope i got those genes!  She held Carsen for a while and even fed him a bottle. It was so adorable.  The reunion was such a beautiful day.  The weather was perfect.  I really enjoyed spending time with my family from my mom's side.  Carsen was the hit of the party. The poor thing was passed around all day.  I hardly got to hold him.  He never cried.  What a trooper. 

Travis and Chip playing horseshoes. :-)


This is my Mom's mom. Doesn't she look AWESOME!!! Carsen doesn't have the photo thing down. He needs to take lessons from Cole. He never takes a bad one. :-) 


Hi Aunt Teresa! Thank you for feeding me my bottle! -c

No comments: