Dec 13, 2008

My famous Father-in-Law! LOL!

Here's Travis's dad, Larry, in a commercial.  For those of you who know him this will really crack you up.

http://www.truveo.com/Uncle-Lou/id/2136051501




Carsen LOVES the bath.   I think it is absolutely his favorite thing to do.
 This is usually time he spends with Daddy.  He just adores his Daddy. I'm not jealous at all. :-)
He's as white as the tub! LOL! He gets that from me. 

Carsen in the Christmas Spirit.

This is our K-State look. 

I'm so close....










2 comments:

G'ma Ulli said...

I love the Santa hat, and the other photo looks like the "crawl position" -- one of these days he'll just take off--maybe for Christmas. Did you tell him about Santa coming soon?

Is he having fun with other big brother, Tyler? You all stay warm.

G'ma Ulli said...

I'll bet Carsen thinks Grampa Larry is scary....