Dec 22, 2008

Myssy's Christmas Concert

Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas!!! 

I'm such a proud sister... I just have to share this with you.  On December 19th my sister Myssy had a Christmas concert.  I was very excited because I haven't heard my sister sing in such long time. And if you know my family we love to entertain the masses.  Myssy is such a talented singer.  I knew this would be an fun event but I has no idea what an emotional wreck I would be. She has such a way of grabbing your heart when she sings.  This is not a professional recording but you can get the picture of the message. I hope you enjoy this much as much as I did.  BTW... she just had a baby 4 weeks prior. 

Just click on the title of the song.

This is my Dad's favorite Christmas song. She sings it every time like she is singing it to him.  

I thought this was the cutest song about a Christmas puppy. Enjoy!

This song had a special meaning to me. I think I cried the entire time during the song. You can tell at the end, Myssy had a hard time getting the words out.  You'll understand once you listen. 
It didn't help that I was sitting on the front row. :-)

My new favorite Christmas Song. 

Thanks Myssy for reminding me what Christmas is all about!  I love you!! Amanda

Watch your volume on the following video. It's my clip and I was sitting  very close.
Myssy and her little girl Peyton. She is going to be just like her mama!


2 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Oh wow! That was awesome! Myssy sounded amazing and looked great!

G'ma Ulli said...

I agree with Katie -- beautiful music and voice. She's very talented..I especially liked her and Peyton singing together.....