Jan 9, 2009

7 Months and Three Teeth!

Carsen is 7 months and 4 days old. The last week has been really tough. Teething has not been our friend. His bottom 2 teeth are in. The top right tooth has broken the skin and the top left one is real close. It just seems like it's happening so fast. He gets cuter and cuter every day. I love laying in the floor playing with him. Watching his facial expressions while he figures things out is priceless. You just wonder what is going on through his head. His latest thing is kisses.  I think he totally understands what a kiss is. I especially love it when he grabs my face to give me a big open mouth wet one. It just totally warms my heart. Being a mother is the greatest feeling. 

Here's the latest video of Carsen. He is now pulling up on everything. I'm just waiting for that first fall. It's not too far away. 

2 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

I can't believe he is 7 months and I haven't even met him :( We'll get there soon, I promise!

G'ma Ulli said...

Hi -- perfect pull-up-to-the
table maneuver, Carsen -- he looks
so cool and checks to see if you're
watching...nice blog format...