Jan 4, 2009

I got Two!

Ok... I finally got a picture of Carsen's new little additions(teeth). This has been such a task. This is also his first time to wear a shirt without snaps in the crotch. He's becoming such a big boy. There is no way I can take my eyes off of him now. He is crawling all over the place. I looked up and he was standing at the coffee table. Not sure how he got that way. We had a photo session this morning for fun.... so ENJOY!






This picture is not staged. He really loves the remotes and phones. He will do anything to get to them. 

How do you like my new camera? I love it! Thanks baby!  You're the BEST!

1 comment:

G'ma Ulli said...

Hi Amanda.....camera takes great pictures. Carsen is getting cuter
and cuter and I can see his new teeth... Doesn't he have a lot of different expressions?