Jun 13, 2009

Carsen's 1st Year Stats

Carsen is learning the word "No".  He just started doing this head thing.  I don't think he really knows what it means except when I'm trying to get him to eat something he doesn't want.  

This video was before we went to his Dr's appointment. Check it out.


As usual the  Dr. office was awful. I hate taking him to get his shots. Travis always goes with me.  Him and Carsen are inseparable. They are "best buds".  But to top it all off Carsen  had to get his finger poked too. Not fun!  At this  appointment I was really emotional for some reason. I started crying before they even gave him a shot. Crazy. Travis kept telling them that I was OK just pregnant. 

Well here are his stats for the 1 year appointment...

Weight 21 lbs  42%
Length 31 inches 85%
Head 18 2/3 70%

He's healthy and crazy as ever. We are very blessed. 

As you know we have two babies Carsen and Mico Tico Taco. They have a love/hate relationship.  Mico is constantly fighting for Daddy's attention. This was last night when Travis came home for work. Carsen sees what's happening and wants in on the affection.  It's so cute watching them fight over him. Mico will not give up his spot...


Mico and Daddy 

Mico, Daddy, Carsen and Elmo...

Mico takes his spot...

Oh... I guess I'll share but I'm not happy about it!!!




1 comment:

Lara said...

That video is funny. He's super cute!! I cry every time they get shots. Even if I'm not pregnant!