Jun 29, 2009

My New Chair.

Today, Carsen received a gift from his friend Kennedy.  He is having a blast in it. Or at least I'm having fun taking his pictures. Go figure. He such a fun model. Take a look... Oh and I promise I did not match his outfit to his chair. It just worked out that way.


Hmm... Where should I put it?


Under the bar?...


In the kitchen? I can't quite see in here.

Awe... Right here is perfect!


"America's Next Top Toddler Model" 

Are you watching me Mama? 

This is my chair... stay off! 



Thanks Kennedy! My chair rocks!  Shout out to your mom, Melissa too. She has good taste. I can't wait to hang with you in 2 weeks. I might have a little surprise for you too. My mom says I need to keep it a secret.  See ya! 

Carsen




2 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

I LOVE IT! So cute! I thought for sure you matched his outfit to the chair, but I guess not. See u soon! Can't wait!!!!!!

Tamra Maddux said...

What a great gift and good looking chair model! I need to get my neice one of those!