Aug 26, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider Carsen Style...

Ok... This video is random but so cute.  I'm not sure when Carsen picked all of this up  but I was amazed. I mean I sing these songs to him but he's never really reacted to them. He really is paying attention to everything around him. I guess I really need to start watching myself even more. He is also starting to mock people. For example we were over at our neighbors the other day and she started to laugh... well he started to laugh like her. So fake. She said is he mocking me? Yup! I just know someday real soon he is  going to bust out in full conversation. Crazy stuff. 

I missed the very beginning of this song... oops I had no idea he could do it.

4 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

Cracking me up. What a silly guy!

G'ma Ulli said...

How cute is that??

The Johnsons said...

That is so cute! Such a big boy! Isn't it funny how they just all of a sudden pick things up!

The Johnsons said...

Oops... that comments was from Elizabeth Johnson! Sorry...