Mar 4, 2010

Forever and Always a Daddy's Girl...



A year ago today I held my Daddy's hand as he passed from this life in to Heaven. A part of me was taken with him. I struggle every day missing him. I know he is in way better place but I wish I could explain that to my heart. It really was the hardest thing to lose my best friend.

I want to thank all of my family and friends who have been there for me over the last year. Without all you in my life I don't think I would have made it through this. I know that I haven't been the "Panda" everyone knows and loves lately but I'm trying to get back there. I feel surrounded by love on a daily basis. And some of that love comes from him in Heaven through Carsen and Chloe's smiles.

I miss you Daddy.

circle saw

If you haven't called your parents lately... call them now and tell them how much you love and appreciate them in you life. :-)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Amanda,
I cannot imagine what this last year has been like for you, please know that I am also thinking of you and if you ever need anything you know you can call.

Sorry I am just now reading this...no blogging time for me this weekend.

Love Ya,
Kylie

kawalker15 said...

I like this post and I know exactly how you feel. You are so right to tell people to call their parents any chance they get. It's a blessing lots of people just don't embrace until it's too late.

G'ma Ulli said...

You have very ccurageously made it thru this year - our hearts go out to you. I know you were very close, but you also must know he wants you to be happy. Have a great time on your upcoming getaway.....also thanks for coming down when Mom was in hospital....
It was great seeing Carsen & Chloe, too.
Larry & Ulli