Feb 28, 2010

Barnyard Birthday Bash!

Landry's 2nd Birthday Barnyard Bash was a huge success!!! All the kiddos had a blast... especially Carsen. There was a cow, ducks, bunnies, goats, and a miniature horse! Stacie put together a GREAT party. Did I mention that she is having baby Tate on Friday? She deserves the mother of the year award.

The Ferguson Family... Birthday Boy!

Carsen telling the goat to "Go"

Is Nicholas thirsty? Look at that sweet face.

Holden enjoying his sucker...

Brooke and her Daddy, Kevin. How sweet.

Carsen talking "duck"

Mommy and my baby... thanks Kimmy!

That goat has his eye on you Braydon.

The cow...

Carsen and Caitlin

I love this picture. It seems like Ava is thinking about what the sign says... I love her!

Carsen and the bunny...

Caitlin and her buddy the goat. I caught her having a whole conversation him. Too cute!!!

Ahh and now the cupcake. Carsen's favorite part. He had 2. One I gave him and the other... well who knows how he got it. (wink wink)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

WOW girl! Your pictures were great! Julie is talking about doing this same theme...I sure hope she does.

kawalker15 said...

Those are hilarious pictures! I love the 'don't feed your fingers to our pets' sign.