Feb 12, 2010

Texas Winter Wonderland

Texas received record breaking snowfall yesterday. DFW Airport reported over 12 inches. Carsen woke up saying... "noe owesie" (snow outside). That's the best I can recite baby talk. It was too cute. I just couldn't get over how heavy the snow fell ALL DAY long. Totally crazy and beautiful. Carsen and Travis built a snowman and took turns throwing snowballs at me (through the window). It was a wonderful family day! Chloe and I hung out inside where it was nice and warm. She is the sweetest thing.

Chloe at 16 weeks...
Yes we had a bow change... :-)

Snow Frisbee!!!!

Mico Tico Taco the snow dog!!!!

Carsen trying to figure out this cold white stuff...
Working with Daddy on the Snowman...

We took a break from the snow before this picture. That is why Carsen is missing hat, coat and shoes....

Carsen just thought the Snowman was so funny....

Our tropical paradise covered in snow... I hope our palms make it!!!!

The next day... Frosty made it through the night.

I'm ready to head out again...

Carsen and his buddies across the street... Hudson and Landon

Snow eating break...

"I hope this never goes away!!!"

Don't forget to check out my younger sister, Mary, mission in India

Leave a comment or become a follower or both!!!!




1 comment:

Hampshire Family said...

Awesome Snowman!! I want to kidnap Chloe and take her home with me!!
XOXO