Feb 20, 2010

Chloe's 4 Month Update


Chloe is 4 months old! Another month has just flown by. As you can see from the pictures, Chloe's personality is really coming out. She smiles and laughs 90% of the time. I've never seen a more happier baby. But then I really only have Carsen for comparison. He was such a serious and very cautious baby. She brightens my everyday with her sweet smile.

4 month stats...

weight 13lbs 15%
length 25in 50%
head 15 3/4 25%

We need to gain some weight so we are supplementing with formula and starting her on cereal. Let's fatten up those cheeks!!!!



Chloe holding Daddy's hand
The other night I was flying solo at bath time. So I gave Carsen his bath first and then Chloe. After both baths we hung out on my bed playing. Carsen loves showing off for his little sister. I love every moment with them. I just want them to stay babies forever.

My two love bugs..

Chloe has found her feet. Now Carsen is showing her what to do with them :-)

Crazy Carsen...

Doesn't this make you want to give her a BIG smooch?!!!!

Tummy time...

Look how strong I am Daddy...

Stay tuned for more posts. Lots going on and I love my new camera!!!!!!!!













7 comments:

The Saras Family said...

whoo hooo!!! 4 months! such a sweetie. so excited for Brody James to give her some lovin'....they'd make such a sweet little pair!

G'ma Ulli said...

She's a doll....Lov the pic of her and Daddy playing peek-a-boo. Her & Carsen are so cute together.

Lara said...

You have become quite the photographer! Great pictures. She's so cute and happy. I love it.

kawalker15 said...

Those pictures are really great. Those kiddos are precious!!!!!

Lauren Turner said...

YES, it does make me what to give her a HUGE smooch! Love the cheeks!

Myssy said...

How cute are they! Wow Chloe is growing up so fast.

Kevin, Kellie and Brooke said...

What a sweet baby! I love the picture of her and Travis staring at each other on the play mat...so precious!