Apr 12, 2010

Bumbo = Fun in a Car?

OK. So the other day Carsen wanted to push Chloe around in the car. I told him she was too small for that. Then he went and got the blanket off the couch and put in the car and said " mommy now push Chloe car". Well I just laughed but was amazed at the same time. His problem solving skills is kicking into high gear. Then I thought to myself.. what about the Bumbo chair? I use this chair for just about everything so why not put it in a little tikes car. Right? Travis and I laughed forever. This was the cutest thing I had ever witnessed. Carsen was so careful with her. He made sure he went slow and didn't bump into anything. These two are going to be the greatest friends. It gave me a little glimpse of what I have to look forward to.

Ok I'm in and ready to go!!!

Are you sure this is ok?

I'm being real careful!!!

Chloe...What's the hold up?

Let's stop for a quick pic...

Need to stop and get gas.

They both were having a blast. Chloe never let go of the wheel. Her hands stayed at 10 and 2 the whole time. And she would turn the wheel like she was driving. Too cute. I love my kiddos!



After the terrible week we had with both of them being real sick this was refreshing. I love being a mommy! I hope you enjoyed a good laugh!

6 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What a good big brother!!! Those two are too cute!!!

Lara said...

Your kids are so advanced! I know I always tell you that, but come on now you already have one driving?? Ha, that's really cute!

Melissa Johnson said...

That is so cute! Love the pics!

The Saras Family said...

that is HILARIOUS! I laughed out loud!

Hampshire Family said...

So cute!! I love them so much! I can't believe how big Chloe is getting...I want to snuggle with her all the time...Love ya'll!

The Winter Family said...

Chloe looks like she loves the ride...inventive mama! Have ai told you how much I LOVE my present...I am showing it off to everyone!! xoxo