Apr 25, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Chloe!!!!


Sorry I'm a bad mom. I'm a little behind on this blog. My sweet little angel, Chloe, turned 6 months last week. She's growing up too fast... literally! She seriously needs to slow down. Her list of accomplishments keeps growing every day. She's crawling, pulling up, sitting up, and babbling to name a few. We've made it through the yellow and green veggies and now fruit. Carsen is so excited she's finally to a point to be able to play with him. They are awesome together. Don't get me wrong we've had some growing pains along the way. But we are working them out. I've posted an array of pictures so I hope you enjoy them.


Carsen has some confusion at times. He tries to mimic Chloe all the time. I let him get away with it occasionally.


This was so cute. I saw her stand up on the baby monitor so I grabbed my camera and ran into her room. She was so proud of herself. I had only seen her do this one other time and it was 5 in the morning. I just love this little booger!!!!

Her first teething biscuit. The Dr. says to expect teeth soon! Yikes!

I'm not sure what's going on here. Daddy was right next to them. I promise. This is the kind of training that goes on around here.

This was the first time I saw her crawl over to something and then stand up. I always have my camera ready to go! Ha!

I'm an old pro at this stuff now!

Happy 1/2 Birthday my sweet little girl!!!

7 comments:

The Saras Family said...

wow! i can't believe she is getting herself into the standing position like that1 Awesome!!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

I can't believe how quickly she is going through these stages! Tell her to slow down!!! haha Love that last picture!

The Johnsons said...

I LOVE that last picture and the one of her on top of the car! Priceless! She is growing too fast!!!

Liz

Kylie said...

I will give you MOM of the YEAR for the car trick! She is moving so fast Landry can't wait for her to be walking so she can have a girls play date.

Lara said...

I can't believe she is standing!!! Presley is not even sitting up yet. She just rolls everywhere, but she gets to where she needs to. Those pictures are so funny, espically the one on the car....hehe!

The Winter Family said...

could she be any cuter!!!!

G'ma Ulli said...

Tell Chloe we miss her and can't wait to see them next month. Love the photos....Grandma Ulli and "Pappo and the Bird"