Dec 20, 2010

Who am I? Where did Amanda go?

I'm not sure what happened to me this year but I've become OBSESSED with decorating for Christmas. I have made 80% of all my decorations. Seriously! Martha Stewart has taken over my body. I've enjoyed every moment. The only thing I did not do by myself was my tree. My sister took all my stuff I had bought and accumulated and ran with it!!! I can't believe how beautiful this tree is. I do not want to take it down EVER. Is it ok to have a tree up all year? Maybe I'll start a new tradition. Ha ha!

Here's pictures of my work. Pictures never do it justice but it at least you can get an idea.



We made these letters one night at my neighborhood "crafting night". I love how they turned out!



Who's that cutie in the picture? He loves all the decorations. Every time I do something new he goes...."pretty cool" " I yike it mommy" LOL!

Ahh... my mantel....

Now for the show stopper.... Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

How lovely are your branches....


Stayed tuned more to come!!!!


5 comments:

Tamra Maddux said...

I've seen it in person and it's AMAZING! Please teach me for next year...glitter is a must!

lisaburgess27 said...

Beautiful!! You are hired!

Lara said...

I think maybe you're turing into Myssy ~ which is a good thing, he decorating sense is amazing!! You did good sista!

kawalker15 said...

The pictures don't do it justice at all. It's amazing. Makes my tree look like the Charlie Brown tree. Whaaaa whaa.

Myssy said...

Amanda I am so proud of who you are. You are such a great little sister. That tree was a work of Art it looked better than any of my 3. That was a fun day! I will always remember that.