Jan 17, 2011

NOLA BCS Sugar Bowl!

The moment the ticker expired on the Arkansas vs LSU game I got a text from my good friend, neighbor, and fellow die hard Hog fan Kylie. It said... "Are you in for the Sugar Bowl" Well I think you know what my response was. What chic would ask for Sugar Bowl tickets for Christmas? Ummm that would be me. And it was worth it!!!! We had an incredible time with the Whiteheads. I did realize one thing. I'm not in my 20's anymore. Although we lost the game it was an experience of a lifetime!


First stop "Port O Call" The best burger and baked potato that side of the Mississippi! Cheers!

Off to Bourbon Street... Not sure what this face is for?

Waiting on the guys to get us some beverages...

We headed down to the Super Dome and ran across a newscaster about to go on air. Well I guess the pictures explains the rest....

Heading in...

Cheese!

We did not mean to dress our hubby's alike. LOL! But they were easy to find in the crowd!

This was our sign if we got separated in a crowd or if the guys just wanted to be "funny". It went on all night. Ha ha!

Let's go HOGS!!!!!

I must be loving that water.... wink wink

A little sadness after the game but we rallied pretty quickly!



More good times....




No comments: