Mar 29, 2011

Sea World San Antonio Spring Break 2011

So much fun packed in 4 hours. We started out with the whale show "Believe". Carsen didn't have any idea what to expect and Chloe was just a wiggle worm. But once the whales came out both kids never took their eyes off them. They were in complete awe. We also made to the dolphin show, sea lion feeding tank, Bay of Play water park, bird cage, dolphin tank and sharks. Oh not to mention meeting Elmo and Cookie Monster. We had the BEST day with the kids and T's parents. They were such troopers and unbelievable grandparents. Thank you for such an awesome day together.

Our first pic of the day!

One excited boy! This was before the show " Believe" .

Me and my precious girl waiting for the show to begin...

Hello Shamu!
Carsen after a tidal wave was delivered by 3 killer whales. The funny thing is that right after this picture he looked at me and Travis and said... " that was so much fun!"
Chloe and I ducked under a towel and Ulli ducked behind us. LOL. A random stranger grabbed my camera to get this pick. They thought it was hilarious.
Splash Park Fun!

Can we say Daddy's girl...

The giant bird cage. The kids totally loved it but I think Travis and I more afraid of getting crapped on. They would land anywhere.

Carsen loving the birds..

My little besties... I can't tell you how many people asked me if they were twins. LOL! Watch out Carsen, Chloe is catching up fast!
Did someone say ICE CREAM!!

Two peas in a pod....

Chloe's new obsession

DONE, DONE , DONE...


2 comments:

Lara said...

Oh wow, that looked like SO much fun!

Hampshire Family said...

So fun!! I was just telling Tyler I want to do a long weekend to San Antonio with the kids! Love the pics...xoxo!!