Nov 6, 2011

Chloe's Sesame Street 2nd Birthday Party

I blinked and now she's 2.
Good times, good friends and good food. OOH... did I mention Elmo came by for a visit for his favorite girl Chloe? Heee did and Chloe was totally smitten. I think I hit the nail on the head for my precious little girl. Her party was AMAZING! We are truly blessed with so many family and friends who make our lives complete.

My awesome and talented sister Mary painted the "Street Scene" for photo ops.

We had sliders, hot dogs, veggie/dip cups, fruit skewers , cupcakes, and cookies.
Drink station and Chloe's invite

My mantel masterpiece. These pictures were carefully selected. They include milestones, vacations, blankie, razorbacks, first pic, and favorite friends.
Elmo cookies
The Chef at work!

Make a wish!!!
The youngest party member Benji and his mama Amy.
Coming soon... Gavin Brooks.
Kisses for Elmo!
Play group mommies with Elmo.
Is that Elmo in the Bounce House?
Priceless....
Night.. Night Elmo. Thanks for coming

No comments: