Oct 20, 2008

Church Bound!

On Sunday, Travis and I took Carsen to church for the first time. We attended St Elizabeth Ann Seton. This is the church were Travis was baptized.  He was the best 4 month old baby in the church. He slept through the first half and observed during the second half.  When we went up to receive communion, he reached for Fr. Henry's hand while he was trying to give him a blessing. I think he wanted to eat it.  He wants to put anything and everything in his mouth. Of course I took some pictures of the event.  I'm such a nerd.



He was so excited on our way in. :-)

Fr. Henry and Carsen...new BFF's
Carsen is participating in his first charity. " Baby Bank". It raises money for under privileged babies.  What a philanthropist!

2 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What time does church start? The sun isn't even out yet!?!? Ahh too early for me!

Anonymous said...

That Kid is halarious!!! Just like the old man.