Oct 5, 2008

I'm 4 months old!


Hello everyone. Carsen is 4 months old today.  He woke up in the best mood this morning. We enjoyed spending time together today on the floor(see pictures and video).  Everyday it seems like he is learning something new.  I can't believe how fast he's growing.  His personality is really starting to show.   I think he might be teething. He's grabbing and putting everything in his mouth.   I don't mean to get sappy but he's just every joy I've ever wanted out of life. Whenever I get sad (which is a lot lately) I just take one look at him. And that's all it takes. What a gift.




He has so much to say... I listen to every word. :-)

1 comment:

Melissa Johnson said...

4 months old? I can't believe it! He is such a cutie. I can't wait to smooch him in person!! Love and miss you!