Oct 29, 2008

Visit to Arkansas

Carsen and I flew home last weekend to spend time with my family.  We really had great time!!! Carsen went to his first football game to see his cousin, Tessa, do a drill team routine.  She is such a doll! On Friday, we spent the day hanging out with my Dad. Friday night my Mom kept Carsen and Daniel and I went to the church Bazaar.  I never knew how much fun one could have at a church function!  We got to see people we haven't seen in a really long time.  Not to mention the buzz we got(shhhh...don't tell Mom). Got to love being a Catholic... lol! Anyway at the end of the night was the big raffle drawing.  They called my name out first for the Wii. And then they called Daniel's out for the basket of Booze.  We were a lucky family!
Carsen at the game.

Tessa

The Wii I won
Daniel and his basket of booze!
Carsen is holding his own bottle. :-)

2 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

OK, what kind of a church raffles off BOOZE??? Only in Arkansas ;)

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What!! YOu won a Wii...I'm so jealous!!!