Mar 31, 2009

Play date with Daddy!!!

Today Travis decided to take a break from his job overload and came out to play with me and Carsen.  We headed to the mall playground.  I know what you're thinking.  It's taken me a long time to get over my public germ phobia and allow my child to interact with other children. This was our first visit. Carsen and Dad had a blast. I was concentrating on not puking (morning sickness)...
Yea! Lets Go!

Are you watching me?

Yippee Daddy!

Some day Daddy I will be able to do this all by myself. Thanks!

Daddy get off the phone and come play!!!!

I hope no one is watching me yawn.  I'm getting sleepy.


I'm Done... Check you guys later!








3 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

So cute!! He is so adorable!

Tamra Maddux said...

What a fun day and you got some great pictures!

Erin said...

He is PRECIOUS!! Looks like you guys had a fun play day!