Mar 29, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!


Ok so this might be bad parenting.   Travis and I were at Jason's Deli one lovely afternoon. The food to me tasted awful.  Nothing seems to taste right anymore.  So I went to get an ice cream cone. Can't go wrong there. Well it was tasting pretty good. Carsen noticed mommy had something different and wanted to try it.  I said no... he's too young.  Then he looked at me with some sad eyes and I thought well if it's ok to have yogurt why not ice cream. What the heck, we'll give it a try.....
As you can see Travis is holding the cone. So I was obviously talked into it.

Now Carsen is holding the cone... this can only end up bad.

He' looking at me wondering when I'm going to take the cone away because he's enjoying it so much. 


Yep... Fun police arrived and Carsen was not happy about it. Moral of the story is.... There's no moral mommy wins. Bad idea Daddy!






3 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

Too funny! Poor Carsen! I would have taken it away too!!

Lara said...

Now why would you take that away from him!! That's just not right. Poor baby. LaLa will take you out for ice cream baby Carsen!! LOL.

G'ma Ulli said...

How about some homemade ice cream
in a cup? MMMmmmmm. He's adorable...