Mar 14, 2009

We met Kennedy!

We finally got to meet Kennedy!!! She is the most PRECIOUS thing EVER!!!  Carsen and Kennedy didn't have much time to play together but they did manage to have breakfast together every morning. They were like movie stars at the hotel. Everyone would stop and make comments about the two of them.  It was hard being a parent of a child so famous. Now I know how Britney Spears' mom feels. :-) They were too cute with each other. They will make great friends one day. That's right Matt.... I said FRIENDS!   

Kennedy making the first move.  I'm sure this is a friendly hug.... Ha! Ha!

Carsen loves giving his "head hugs". I can't wait until they really get to play with each other. That will be a sight to see. 

Thank you Matt, Melissa and Kennedy for making that long trip to be with me during such a tough time. I can't tell you how much that meant to me and my family. You three are like family and always will be.  BTW Matt.... You're not allowed to play with Travis anymore. You two always seem to find trouble.... Love you guys!!!




1 comment:

Melissa Johnson said...

We're so glad we could be there. Can't wait to see you again soon! Miss u!