Oct 12, 2009

Baby Chloe's Shower...

Sorry everyone for my lack of blogging. I've been a little pregnant lately. :-)

A few weeks ago my family gave me the most AMAZING shower. I was honestly taken away by all the love shown that day. We are getting very excited about Chloe's arrival. I'm a little behind in getting her room put together but it will be awesome once it's done. I figure she will be in my room for a while so we will be ok. She is all set to arrive on Monday the 19th.

Shout out to all the girls who put this heart warming shower together... Myssy, Teresa, Jill, Lara, and Amy. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful shower. I didn't take any pictures but here are some that were given to me. I had a little boy attached to my hip the entire day. :-) Do you think he might know something is going on?

My Diaper Cake.... made by Lara

1 comment:

Lara said...

Good Lord, I look like a whale. LOL. You look so much better than me!!