Oct 23, 2009

Chloe Elizabeth Dennett




My last pregnancy picture... 38 weeks. Chloe due in 2 days


After all the nausea, puking, back pains, loose bladder, little feet in my ribs, dilation at 32 weeks, Braxton Hicks contractions and then labor.... my little angel is finally here!!!! Chloe Elizabeth Dennett arrived on Monday, October 19 2009 at 2:58 pm. She was 7 lbs and 10 ozs and 20 inches long. Chloe had a FULL head of brown hair. Quite the opposite from her big brother Carsen. I was induced at 10 am and was ready to go by 2:30. She was a little stubborn coming out but was excited upon arrival. Everything seemed to have gone pretty perfect. I felt my Dad there with me the entire day holding my hand making sure things went easy.... and they did.

Right before all drama!

Her first picture....

My sweet little angel...

I can model already....

Mommy and her baby girl...

Proud Daddy and his little girl...

Aunt Mary...

Carsen and Chloe's first meeting... he grabbed her foot.

And then she touched his face...

So sweet....

Our first family photo...

Carsen does this thing we call the "family hug" where he likes to grab both of our necks and hug. So now we've added one more in the hug. He was very excited. I looked rough because we just walked in from the hospital but this picture was too priceless not to share.






2 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

I love all these pics, especially of the whole family. Too cute!

Unknown said...

yippeeee! soooo adorable... and I am soooo jealous. I am still in the waiting game :)