Oct 12, 2009

My 36th Birthday...

My 36th Birthday was pretty uneventful considering I was 34 weeks pregnant. Earlier in the week all my girlfriends took me out for a night on the town.... otherwise known as dinner at Mi Cocina. It was so sweet. I have the best girlfriends. I don't have any pictures from that evening but we all had a really good time.

{This melted my heart when I saw it!}

Right when I think my husband has put off my birthday to the last minute, he totally surprises me. He always acts like he didn't get me anything or he hasn't planned anything. It really hurts my feelings because EVERYONE knows how I feel about birthdays. But yet again I woke up to gifts and flowers from my 6 favorite boys ( Travis, Tyler, Preston, Carsen, Mico and Tiger)

{Check out the mixed matched wrapping job... got to love the effort}


For my actual birthday I had dinner with my husband, Lara and Justin. I think this has been a tradition of ours for the last 6 years. And now that I really think about it... it's usually at Bob's Chop House. LOL!!!! Good times.... Next year Lara we will have those Martini's!!!!!!!

This is our LAST pregnancy picture together. Lara is 38 weeks and I'm 34 weeks. FYI... Lara had Presley Anna Belle Isle the next day.



The arrival of Chloe's new best friend. We already have matching outfits for them. LOL!


1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh her little girl is so cute. That was nice of ur friends to take you out. I everytime I was pregger and it was my birthday ...the day was pretty uneventful also! But looks like u have a great time and have great friends!
Im having a giveaway at my blog : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com if you want to come check it out!
xo
Priscila