May 23, 2010

Preston's Graduation {New Post}

2010 Graduate of Augusta High School, Preston Riley Dennett

Two down and two to go! Last weekend we loaded up the family and headed to Augusta Kansas. The trip up there was pretty smooth sailing but I can't say the same for the trip home. I think the kids were just ready to get back into their routines and beds. I can't believe my little Preston is now an adult. He was 10 when Travis and I started dating. Travis used to call him "my little guy". He has grown into one handsome and intelligent young man. We are so proud of you. Preston will be joining his older brother Tyler at the University of Kansas. Go Jayhawks!

It's official!!!!

Grandparents entertaining Chloe during the ceremony with his magic thumb trick.

Tossing of the Hats... My favorite part.

Travis's boys... so handsome! Tyler and Preston

Proud Daddy and me...

Preston and his baby sissy Chloe

Proud Mom and Matt


Grandma Ulli and Papo Larry

Our Future...


1 comment:

G'ma Ulli said...

Amanda - you captured all the right moments -- photos are awesome- we had such a great time being with all of you - we will treasure the memories