Nov 21, 2010

Chloe's Play Date Birthday party.

I absolutely LOVE to throw parties. I'm not real crazy about the clean up... but who is? My play group has been together now for about a year and a half. We have all gone through our second pregnancies together. And now we are going through round number two of "First Birthday" parties. Chloe is the first one in the group to turn one. So we kicked it off Halloween style with a little girly twist. Our older ones were in school so the little ones could cut loose and have their own party time. We had a great time!

The Birthday Girl!

I loved this outfit!!! Thanks Michelle!

I threw this party together in less than 12 hours. I think it turned out fabulous! Ha! Ha!


My sweet friend Stacie!

Sutton...
Brody Bear!


2 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

so cute! we still owe her a bday present! sigh...will i ever get caught up??!!!

The Winter Family said...

can you throw my next party! super star mama!!! so cute!