Nov 5, 2010

Play Group Halloween 2010

We had a super fun time at our play group Halloween party. Thanks Maureen for being so brave to open your house up to our rowdy bunch! Everything was amazing... food, games, activities and conversation. Looking forward to the start
of the holiday season. Thanks Kimmy for laughing so hard at me when I almost busted it! I still laugh about it in my head. Good times!

I like to call them "round 2" LOL! Our 2nd babies. You can definitely tell who belongs to who! No costume can hide that. Ha! Ha!

Liz and our newest addition to the group, Reagan. She is so precious!

I love this picture. One of my sweetest friends with my sweetest girl!

Campbell... always the little lady

Chloe trying to blow kisses...

Chef Landry and he had his mom as a waitress taking orders. Too cute!

The athlete of the group, Holden. He will be a professional athlete of some sort one day!

I love this moment I caught on camera. Stacie and Hudson were taking their pumpkins serious. So Sweet!!!

Bouncy House Braydon. I think he was in there with Drew the whole party. He also got Carsen to get in a bouncy house without being forced. Thats big! Thanks B!

Another sweet mommy moment. The host Maureen and her son Daniel.
DJ Lance Rock is on the move!
Still more to come... Halloween is next!

No comments: