Nov 27, 2010

ICE and SNOW 2010 Charlie Brown...

Instead of fighting the crowds at the stores, the Dennett's decided to hit the "ICE". Charlie Brown ICE that is. We went with my sister Myssy and her family and my sister Mary. The Gaylord Texan Resort was a winter wonderland. A great place for pictures {Katie}. We participated in the Snow and Ice Exhibits. I don't recommend this for any child under the age of 2. And 2 is pushing it. The parkas just don't fit the little ones. We just draped it over Chloe. She was happy being held by Daddy the whole time. Oh and they don't allow strollers in ICE. Carrying kids in over sized Parkas is tough. Overall we had a great time. It was nice to get the kids fired up for the holiday season.

FYI... The "Elf Yourself" was a HUGE waste of money.



Carsen hitting the bunny slopes...

Chloe eating her first gingerbread cookie...

Enjoying my little guy!

The crew minus Chip who was taking the picture...

Travis's sense of humor! Real funny T...

Someone is really enjoying themselves!

I think Carsen's smile is frozen...

A really tall toy soldier...

I think we are getting into the "funny smile" stage...

Chloe feeding her best friend, Daddy...

Winding down for bed. It's time for Christmas jammies!

What?!

And a good night smooch...

3 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

That picture of Carsen with the "funny smile" makes him look like such a big boy! When did he grow up?? {sad face} Looks like a blast! We are going when my parents come out. Cole loved it last year so I'm hoping he feels the same this year :) What snow worth it? I think it was new this year.

kawalker15 said...

This looks so fun. I want to get out there now! Thanks for the tips!

Myssy said...

What a day that was! You guys were crackin Chip and I up...Note to self "never bring more clothes than diapers"(HEEHEE)Sorry little sis I had to throw that in there. Next year lets combine the day with the Snow exibit at the Great Wolf lodge. Can you imagine the kids watching it snow inside! Cant wait till next year to do it again. I laughed so hard that day. I love my sisters!